- Holiday Inn (Bat Conservation Roost Mitigation Award) – Successfully mitigated for a Soprano Pipistrelle bat Maternity Roost for over 400 bats.
- Peckforton Castle – Produced successful mitigation that allowed the continued use of the castle roost for a Natterer’s bat maternity colony that also facilitated the use of the room for guest accommodation.
- Croxteth Hall County Park – A listed building project that involved several bat species; the work resulted in the retention of an important Brown Long Eared maternity roost and enabled the remedial work to restore and maintain the integrity of the building.
- A470 Road Scheme – Major Welsh trunk road scheme – pre construction, construction, and post construction surveys conducted over a period of 10 years which addressed the needs of several bat species including the rare Lesser Horseshoe bat.
- Badger sett in Cheshire –Development license to close a sett was granted by Natural England, and an alternative mitigation sett was constructed away from the development area, which was successfully occupied by badger.
- Martland Mill, Footpath Link Improvements – Our Great Grested Newt Surveyors undertook baseline ecological surveys and successfully acquired a Natural England GCN licence for this project. Approximately 1km of newt fencing was installed followed by site clearance and habitat creation.
- Regular mitigation schemes for the Barn owl as a Schedule 1 species and other species that show a high dependency upon built structures.
- Designed detailed mitigation scheme for reptiles within Cheshire which included off site habitat re construction.